• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

Regarding the shirt sponsor, I thought the general concensus was that Fosun would not have Money Shop as the sponsors.

Regarding the shirt sponsor, I thought the General concensus was that Fosun would not have Money Shop as the sponsors.

No, the general consensus was we HOPED they would be able to pay them off

Regarding the shirt sponsor, I thought the General concensus was that Fosun would not have Money Shop as the sponsors.
Er, no, we just hoped they would buy TMS out of the deal. Clearly they decided that honoring our deal with TMS was more important.

Sorry Darlo my mistake.

I guess that honoring the contract for the final year* was something they felt duty bound to do

*I HOPE it's the last year! Still won't buy a shirt with Money Shop on it

Liking that gold polo shirt,even the collars ok,much prefer the training kit tbh,last top I bought was a training top

Decent shirt.

But I will NEVER buy anything with Money Shop on it.

I refuse to be a walking advertising hoarding for cuntery and usury.

Guys, help me out here.

In this link, I want to buy the shirt on the far left. Im confused about whether that is the Blue/Grey option (where the fuck is the grey??????), or do I order the Grey/Blue option?

They've really not made it clear, the wording should be navy for a start.

Guys, help me out here.

In this link, I want to buy the shirt on the far left. Im confused about whether that is the Blue/Grey option (where the $#@! is the grey??????), or do I order the Grey/Blue option?

They've really not made it clear, the wording should be navy for a start.

Blue/Grey as it's mostly Blue with Grey trim on the sleeves

Although it doesn't state there's any cotton in them. 100% polyester means I'm out. Hate that in shirts as it feels horrible and sticks to your skin.

Yeah that's gash.

Fucking website doesnt allow guest purchases and I cant remember my membership details.

This is exactly how you lose sales/conversions when you don't allow guest purchases on your site, I tell advertisers this all the time...

Fucking website doesnt allow guest purchases and I cant remember my membership details.

This is exactly how you lose sales/conversions when you don't allow guest purchases on your site, I tell advertisers this all the time...

touché

Just had an email back from Peter Pridmore. The new polos are definitely 100% polyester. That's a shame as I would have bought one otherwise.

Back