• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Wolves v Owls

Coady [emoji85] should have it target and probabaly scored

There are 'Rivers' available for this game!!!!!!!!!!!

You could put the squad names in a hat and pick a better team than that. Don't even feel like watching that lot, tbh (though I will). (WTF language is this TV commentary btw? Makes more sense than the selection, anyway.)

Fuck up by Doherty and Wolves trail...Fucking foul on Forestieri, penalty and the proffessional cheat scores

1-0 down, penalty.

So this "not conceding in the first 15 minutes" thing is going well.

Play a shit team and get shit. Don't know why anyone expected anything else.

That will go on the Doherty masterclass video. Fucking brainless challenge after some questionable defending beforehand

Oh dear, as much as it pains me to say it, this season has got the Solbakken Saunders season written all over it.

Also only at Wolves can you concede at the moment the minutes applause for a young person who has lost their life is about to start.

Awful challenge from a player who shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. The sooner Lambert realises this, the better.

Only just tuned in and that starting lineup has actually made me angry. I just really can't get my fucking canister round why we're leaving players like Saiss and Cavaleiro on the bench while players like Doherty and Saville are still getting games out of fucking position. It's all well and good being under the impression that we're 'stopping the rot' when all we're really doing is picking numerous really shit footballers who will play really shit football. It's no plan, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I started watching shortly after the goal and it's been all Wednesday. We haven't strung two passes together yet.

Meanwhile Gary Rowett, with a squad about 50% as good as ours, has his team in 4th place...

2-0 down now... "Sheff Wednesday haven't scored two goals in a game away from home all season, until now!"

I'm playing FM17 and listening to Soccer Saturday instead, can't be bothered to watch that shower of shit selection. And they've just informed me it's 2-0. Woot.

Back