• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Wolves v Owls

I really miss my season ticket when I see a team selection like that.

Ive got a season ticket but cant be arsed half the time, although I have a good excuse today my hip popped out last week and it bloody hurt..

At least Fletcher is only a substitute for the Owls. Though doubtless he will come on and score.

have to go out, i have this game on recording, we better win this game

Knew it would be something like that.

Paul Lambert might be a massive success at Wolves but it won't be pretty. He's set his stall out now, lets hope he's a quality manager as he'll have to be to mount a promotion push with those players as the core of his team.

He can fuck off already for me. Saville over Cav. Coady over Saiss... Fuck right off. Im going to become a hater, my nice side never worked.

I'd struggle to name a worse XI than that. Christ.

Rub it in why don't you? We're not all lucky enough to have avoided renewing!

Fucking glad I didn't renew. I just don't miss it one iota any more and line ups like that kill any possible thoughts of getting enthused to go again.

Not bothered if we win to be honest - anything other than that will be frowned upon

Hmm far from inspiring - I don't know what Cav has done wrong but let's see what happens rather than ranting and raving over the line up before a ball is kicked in what's only his 2nd match?

If we play shit and the usual suspects don't turn up again then rant and rave away...!

Were I a betting man then Wednesday to keep a clean sheet would look very attractive

my birthday to !! reached pension age amazingly,my lovely wife treating me to the villa game and a night in the Mount
before heading home back to sunny Dartford .

Hmm far from inspiring - I don't know what Cav has done wrong but let's see what happens rather than ranting and raving over the line up before a ball is kicked in what's only his 2nd match?

If we play shit and the usual suspects don't turn up again then rant and rave away...!

I'd agree but history suggests the usual suspects will play as they normally play. Coady, Saville and Edwards will run lots but create little.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong though.

Saville, Edwards, Price and Coady. Did not think we'd be seeing a midfield containing those 4 at the same time this season. Rancid.

Such positivity. Hopefully those at Molineux get behind Lambert and the team.

Exactly. We haven't moved forward a single step, and yet we have the players in the squad to have done so. Why then are we picking bloody Jackett (and before Jackett) rubbish?

Is a little flair too much to bloody ask for?

Awful, awful line-up.

Back