• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Match tickets - how?

Just be aware that all 4 seats have to have memberships or it won't let you buy them.

If you wait for general sale then it's unlikely you'll get 4 together other than right at the back row or right at the very sides.
I bet you will.

Just be aware that all 4 seats have to have memberships or it won't let you buy them.

If you wait for general sale then it's unlikely you'll get 4 together other than right at the back row or right at the very sides.
Yes, they are all registered members. It says sale for members on tomorrow on the Bournemouth game doesn’t it? And members+ yesterday?

Yes, they are all registered members. It says sale for members on tomorrow on the Bournemouth game doesn’t it? And members+ yesterday?
Yes that should be fine then. I forgot it was Bournemouth you were going to. you should get 4 together fine I'd have thought. Good luck.

Yes that should be fine then. I forgot it was Bournemouth you were going to. you should get 4 together fine I'd have thought. Good luck.
Thanks! But will I be able to buy tickets tomorrow then? As a normal member.. Or do I have to wait for the general sale?

Oh, okay.. If I buy a membership on my account, can I buy tickets for the others tomorrow then?
If you pay the £35 per person, or whatever it is then yes. There's also a foreign supporter option I think that comes with a few extras.

Wow, ok. Thanks. When will the tickets be on general sale then?
It's not defined. Palace and Southampton were this week, so about 2 and 4 weeks before the game. It won't be any later than 12 days beforehand. Given the number of tickets we'll have as Bournemouth have a smaller allocation than anyone else bar maybe Fulham then I'd have thought it'll be at the earlier end. You'll definitely get 4 tickets together in the Graham Hughes and Steve Bull lower and worse case 2 lots of 2 close to each other everywhere else other probably the Jack Hayward.

Back