• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Match tickets - how?

You can't buy a single adult seat in that stand - it's the family stand in the lower tier. You have to go with an U16.

PS - that would be an ATROCIOUS seat, I cannot stress that enough. You wouldn't see anything. I wouldn't pay £5 for it :D

You can't buy a single adult seat in that stand - it's the family stand in the lower tier. You have to go with an U16.

PS - that would be an ATROCIOUS seat, I cannot stress that enough. You wouldn't see anything. I wouldn't pay £5 for it :D
Haha, woops! Which stand(s) will I be able to buy tickets from then? Hopefully there will be more tickets available against Bournemouth than Liverpool 😅

Haha, woops! Which stand(s) will I be able to buy tickets from then? Hopefully there will be more tickets available against Bournemouth than Liverpool 😅
Any stand apart from that one. Quickly looking at the site there are a handful of seats in NU2 (North Bank Upper) for Liverpool. In terms of view that's basically the best seat in the house.

I don’t understand how you ‘tried the process as a member for the Liverpool game’, when you said you were considering becoming a member for the Bournemouth game?
What membership did you use and why can’t you use it for Bournemouth? (Not that you’ll need it)
Availability as a member and non member will be different for both.

I don’t understand how you ‘tried the process as a member for the Liverpool game’, when you said you were considering becoming a member for the Bournemouth game?
What membership did you use and why can’t you use it for Bournemouth? (Not that you’ll need it)
Availability as a member and non member will be different for both.
Isn’t the basic free membership eligble to buy tickets for both games? As the Bournemouth game is not for sale yet, I wanted to test the system online now instead of struggling when the tickets are released for members.. So I’m testing it out for the next upcoming home game for sale.

The only one with Liverpool might be - to try to keep Liverpool fans out of the home areas (there are loads and loads of plastic Liverpool fans round here, like there are everywhere in the country, and they have a 0% chance of legitimately getting one in the away end), they won't allow purchases off memberships that have only just been registered. To stop Sammy Scouse from Shrewsbury signing up as a fake Wolves fan and nabbing one at £45 + whatever the ticket price is.

Won't even remotely be an issue for Bournemouth. As I say you'll be able to take your pick on the morning of the game if you really wanted.

The only one with Liverpool might be - to try to keep Liverpool fans out of the home areas (there are loads and loads of plastic Liverpool fans round here, like there are everywhere in the country, and they have a 0% chance of legitimately getting one in the away end), they won't allow purchases off memberships that have only just been registered. To stop Sammy Scouse from Shrewsbury signing up as a fake Wolves fan and nabbing one at £45 + whatever the ticket price is.

Won't even remotely be an issue for Bournemouth. As I say you'll be able to take your pick on the morning of the game if you really wanted.
Hmm, ok. Getting the same message for the Palace game. Might just go ahead and DM Strand Larsen at this rate 🤣

Isn’t the basic free membership eligble to buy tickets for both games?
No.

You can't buy Liverpool tickets because it's still members only and you said you haven't bought a membership yet. Same with the Palace game. Neither are at general sale yet.

No.

You can't buy Liverpool tickets because it's still members only and you said you haven't bought a membership yet. Same with the Palace game. Neither are at general sale yet.
Yep, he keeps saying he's a member, he's not he's just registered for a supporter ID

Back