• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Match tickets - how?

NorwegianGuy

Reaction score
Hi! I’m coming over from Norway with my dad for the game against Bournemouth on the 30th of November. I tried the process of booking tickets after becoming a member, but keep getting errors. Can I attain a ticket to another member with just the basic membership? Or do I have to buy the £45 membership to be able to buy a match ticket? Appreciated any advice and help!

The Bournemouth game isn't on sale yet.

It'll go to general sale, can pretty much guarantee you that.

The Bournemouth game isn't on sale yet.

It'll go to general sale, can pretty much guarantee you that.
I know, just want to have everything in place for when it drops. Do you know when? Ok, and then I can buy tickets with just a normal free membership?

Probably won't be at least three weeks from now until it goes on sale to members, maybe even a week or two longer.

If you want to buy in that window then you'll need 2 x memberships, one for you, one for your Dad. Or just wait until it goes to general sale a bit later on, which it will, then you don't need a membership at all, just a supporter number for each of you. It won't sell out, not even close. You'd be able to buy tickets the day before kick off if you wanted to.

The £45 membership will allow you to buy tickets earlier than when they go on general sale. If you get an overseas membership it will also allow you to visit the museum for free and they'll send you some tat too.

The £45 membership will allow you to buy tickets earlier than when they go on general sale. If you get an overseas membership it will also allow you to visit the museum for free and they'll send you some tat too.

Steady on Jeff.

Ok, I see. But if its not getting sold out to memberd it seems a bit of a waste for £45..

Ok, I see. But if its not getting sold out to memberd it seems a bit of a waste for £45..
It is a waste of money yep. As long as your dad is registered on the site and has a supporter number assigned it'll be no problem to find two together in whichever stand you want.

It does indeed. I’d keep it in your pocket and spend it on beer before the game.
Although try not to waste your money on the beer inside the ground. You can't take them to your seats in England, and it's all overpriced. Find a local pub to have a drink and a bite to eat earlier before kickoff.

Hi! I’m coming over from Norway with my dad for the game against Bournemouth on the 30th of November. I tried the process of booking tickets after becoming a member, but keep getting errors. Can I attain a ticket to another member with just the basic membership? Or do I have to buy the £45 membership to be able to buy a match ticket? Appreciated any advice and help!

By the time of the Bournemouth game if you just hang around outside the Billy Wright Stand you'll probably be offered free tickets by the club.

Probably.

Back