• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

Think Cutrone looked alright as the lone forward against Besiktas to be fair to him, think the biggest disappointment with him has been his finishing given the sort of player he was reported to be when arriving. Work rate has looked a lot better than I expected from someone who looked to do all his best work in the 18 yard box but nothing really seems to have gone completely right for him whenever he's played, never looked outright bad at anything in particular but at the same time never really looked like anything he did was ever really that threatening either.

Can't imagine anyone is going to offer what Wolves paid in the summer on the back of his form since so expect it to be a loan if anything happens this month.

Difficult to say he hasn’t worked out, he’s not really played. I guess Nuno has seen in training he doesn’t fit a 3-4-3. Still suspect he will go on loan and we will review in the summer.

he's said vallejo would be off, would be sad to see cutrone leave. I know some on here don't seem to rate him but I like him so far, think he would make a good alternate for raul.

ENc1Xl7WkAE3LP9

BAS getting a decent run in early. ran straight into defense but nice that he might get a bit of confidence early in

he's fallen straight on his ass two runs in a row though.

fantastic save from romero stop doherty scoring the first

Should have been 1-0 there. great save from Romero

Shaw vs Traore should be fun. Wasnt he the slowest player in man u?

Edit: looks like williams

the starting players play too conservative at times but the youngsters run forward and lose the ball like headless chickens

need to find that nice inbetween. :icon_lol:

donk what the fuck are you doing. lucky not get penalty

edit -- var reviewing, no foul even though it;'s clear he fouled him

Dross really aint it. Can't believe any one has actually paid to watch this. Hopefully the plan is to keep it scorless to half time and then put some decent players on.

yes game is incredibly boring

vinagre pass the fucking ball for fuck sake

You have to admire Ashley Young, that's twice he's shrugged Neto off for pace. Remarkable.

I was gonna post "neto couldn't even beat young in a foot race... again!" but decided I was being negative. :icon_lol:

Is it just me or are our players slipping and falling over more often than usual? (Obviously you’d expect it more dependent on the weather, and it’s most noticeable with Traore in particular, but it is something that feels like it’s been happening more often this season.)

yes I was gonna mention the same thing. manu doesn't seem to be falling much though, need to put on some bigger cleats at the half or something.

Not sure who the co commentator is on Bein 11. But he is an grade A cunt

Bit of a non-event so far.

Back