• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

Awful half of football. They are there for the taking and our ball retention has been beyond dire.

Need to get Jimenez on sharpish because nothing is sticking with BAS.

Mingeing first 45 mins. With this line up we are not going to score over the 90. Has to be changes.

Christ that was grim. Get some proper players on and win the game, Nuno

Dull first half. Neither team look like scoring unless it comes from a mistake. Disappointing so far from Kilman, Vinagre and Neto. Traore needs the ball more. Hes our only attacking threat.

Not the most entertaining of games but there's plenty to be positive about. Glad I have my ex special gourmet chilli to go with the viewing.

Rubbish from both teams first half

BAS has done nothing. Shame.

We don't need a replay. We must stop giving cheap possession to united. They have enough quality in James Greenwood and Mata to punish us.

Mingeing first 45 mins. With this line up we are not going to score over the 90. Has to be changes.
Cunt...

This is a joke based on the typo [emoji2]

I think we are getting a reputation for going over easily. Couple of fouls today we've not got.

Poor game. We’ve had best chance but struggled to retain the ball. Would get Raul on now and then later on João.

Feel sorry for benny who seems to have a knock? So does Maguire for them, don’t think they will risk him for second half

Dull first half. Neither team look like scoring unless it comes from a mistake. Disappointing so far from Kilman, Vinagre and Neto. Traore needs the ball more. Hes our only attacking threat.

I think that's harsh on Kilman (bad pass aside), but vinagre has definitely not been good, and neto not far behind.

Kilman has given the ball away 3 times in our half.

When Neto got the cross in, if you watch the whole thing back Traore had a bit of time to run into the box and just stood there. That's the part of his game I'd like to see him improve, keep moving. There's no reason for standing still on the pitch. First 15 mins were decent, probably wouldn't harm to bring Raul on for the start of the 2nd half.

yes no idea why traore just stopped running during an attack. he would have been in position to challenge for the ball and score.

looks like raul's coming on

10 good minutes where Saiss and Doc nearly scored but nothing else.

BAS has never been a good enough footballer for this kind of level, he only gets bigged up by people who haven't watched him. Leon scored loads for the 23s/21s too.

Flu-ridden here so a very rare armchair Molineux game for me.

Never a pen either while I'm at it.

Cunt...

This is a joke based on the typo [emoji2]

I think we are getting a reputation for going over easily. Couple of fouls today we've not got.

I tried "minging" as well but that also red lined for a typo so who knows, perhaps there! is no such word.

neto hit that hard enough where he probavbly woulda had it anywhere other than straight at romero

Much better, amazing what a bit of class will do. Good shot from Neto [?],Raul's presence has raised the whole team.

thought neves might've been drawing the foul but been down for a bit now, hopefully nothing serious.

pointless saiss yellow a bit outside the box

Back