• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

Pisses me off nob heads blaming Jota.
He was running at pace got pulled back went off balance and you cannot stay on your feet.
Not only that but the defenders knee went into the back of Jotas leg

Guess some people just want to be cocks

Love how you can have a mature debate on here.

Am up in town and in the London if any one else is likely to be around (unless you have already gone elsewhere and deliberately not told me :) )

Looking forward to this - they appear to possibly missing a few so a good chance though it won't be an upset if we win.

I'm not there today but I'm sure a few will be about Parkin

I’m going. Not overly bothered if we win or lose for some odd reason - be nice to see a good game, not influenced by VAR if that’s possible.

Will be with you in 20 mins, on train, if you get a chance to save a chair that would be amazing!

Not going, I'm too kool for the FA Cup.

I dont know if we need the extra games but I'd love another run in this. For some reason I feel that the FA Cup has regained a bit of it's prestige over the last few years.

BAS starts. Cutrone not even in the squad.

Cutrone is off then, even if on loan.

Cutrone not even on the Bench, would imagine he is going.
Ashley-Seal up front

Must be off then. Nuno seemed to hint that there would be some news next week.

I've not been hugely impressed with BAS even for the U-23s, but lets see what he can do. Given the Man Utd team it's a real chance to progress. And in some ways it's good news about Patrick - wouldn't let him go if there wasn't a replacement coming in

The fact that Nuno said “we’ll see” was a pretty big hint. Hasn’t worked out.

He’s not a bad player but doesn’t fit our 3-4-3. You could argue badly scouted but the change from two up top has been the nail in the coffin.

Back