• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Think is the first time I've seen bennet. Well, it must be, because I thought he was black :icon_lol:

Very different job for vinagre and Costa tonight as we're more of a 541 than a 343

Marshall sounds like a rabbit in the headlights - 2 or 3 times he's made the wrong choice or poor pass

Vinagre has let Danilo in behind twice now, needs to be more aware.

I love Norris. Not afraid to lay into any of his defense when they screw up.

City are class it's a case of when they score not if

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Starting to get a bit more confidence at the back.

Coady covers well after Vinagre let Danilo run off the back of him, cut out the cross and got a cheeky megs on Toure to play it out.

Then Norris digs himself out of a tight spot with a lovely turn to throw Aguero off the scent following a tricky backpass from Hause.

Nearly from Bright there. Good passing from him so far.

Another great ball from Bright looking good in the middle

Price doing well so far too few interceptions not looking afraid

Vinagre has let Danilo in behind twice now, needs to be more aware.

I love Norris. Not afraid to lay into any of his defense when they screw up.
Lad just got wrecked by Sterling too, he's looked vulnerable so far.

That was the wrong ball for me, costa was out wide and an easier pass, we were three on three

We can get at this defence, they're pushed up so high we can counter. It's s shame we've got Marshall on the other side though.

Marshall and Costa have switched sides now.

We're defending very well but it does all feel a bit inevitable at the moment.

Bit sloppy from Bright there, did well to hold the ball up and even mugged someone off with a little flick over their head but was too busy whinging when his pass to N'Diaye went astray and couldn't take advantage as it rebounded back to him.

City will possibly switch off at the back seeing as how much in control they are - just so much a pity we don't have Jota on there to take advantage

We will only get maybe one or two chances

Trevor Sinclair issimply supporting Man City. Insight on a par with Steve Bruce

Some great football from city, triangles and combinations at pace in our third. Wolves fans in good voice

yeah this is what it looks like when I'm playing someone much better than me on FIFA :icon_lol:

just can't seem to get the ball off for any period. not that I would've anticipated having 70% possession or anything, but even still. very patient build up

Everything is coming down our left.

Back