• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

May no one ever bad mouth Claudio Bravo again.

Don’t believe we should have sealed it there.

Highly amusing read over on Blue Moon forum. They are all moaning that the comms are talking about our 9 changes, but not mentioning that they have not got their full side out.

Where has biscuit finger Bravo gone? FFS.

Bright will have caught the eyes of many Prem scouts tonight, I think.

Which is what I said - smack it was my comment. But for some reason you want to denigrate him a bit more than I did for the same thing. It just seems a bit mean when we are playing the best team in the country.
The opposition is irrelevant.

I wouldn't be complaining if he was getting bossed by a world class defender but when he's his own worst enemy with poor decision making it really grates with me.

We have extra time - no other team this season has kept them out for a full 90 mins

My God we have had some chances. Thirty minutes of pain to go. So proud. That has been a superb 90 minutes.

FUCK OFF BRIGHT.

Get Leo on. Bright should have had a hatrick tonight and he's fucked every one of them.

That is the first time this season City haven't scored in regular time. Just a brilliant performance from us.

No biggie - just a clean sheet against the best club side in the world at the moment. Mental.

that last shot was basically right at bravo, not a good chance and not an unnatural save from bravo

great break, but he's clearly exhausted, should be subbed

Bright has been brilliant but it's such a shame he hasn't scored. That last one he just looked knackered, had it been Cav I think that's a goal.

FUCK OFF BRIGHT.

Get Leo on. Bright should have had a hatrick tonight and he's fucked every one of them.

On the flip side Bonatini probably doesn't have any of those chances to waste.

Leo wouldn't have the pace to get near those positions

I'm not having anyone slating bright tonight. He's done so well, no one else in the squad would have even made the chances he's had into opportunities

Back