• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Tired legs in defense now, understandably. Bennett booked.

No matter what happens, this has been a performance to be proud of. I fucking love this team.

Whether we ultimately lose this or not - we have performed superbly

Suspect that we made as many if not more changes than they did - this is not our first team

Ronan is an idyllic footballer.

A bit surly to say that tonight for crying out loud.
Bit surly to say it at all. Feels like if he doesn't score every chance he gets someone will call him stupid.

Comms here think Batth fouled Aguero in the box there.

Oh Jesus that's given me a heart attack

Norris another good save - he's been superb tonight

Still hasn't conceeded a goal for Wolves

Bit surly to say it at all. Feels like if he doesn't score every chance he gets someone will call him stupid.

Comms here think Batth fouled Aguero in the box there.
I find poor decisions far more infuriating than poor execution, he had a chance to get a shot off if he took it early but over complicated things.

Compliment to us, that Pep feels he needs to bring on possibly the worlds best player currently

I find poor decisions far more infuriating than poor execution, he had a chance to get a shot off if he took it early but over complicated things.
I didn't think the early shot was on but accept I was maybe a tad overzealous in my post.

#protectBright

Which is what I said - smack it was my comment. But for some reason you want to denigrate him a bit more than I did for the same thing. It just seems a bit mean when we are playing the best team in the country.

As we get another sub in extra time - might make sense to get the third in game one on now to give us more fresh legs

Ronan wins the ball frees Bright in on goal

Again saved - bright on the floor with exhaustion

Back