• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Just very chaotic as are most games under ETH, the game we had with them bask in February encapsulated it perfectly. We were really poor but Man Utd kept letting us back in.

100% gone if they lose this and lose to Villa at the weekend

With the exception of Garnacho (who is not that good) UTD don't have anybody who wants to take responsibility, it's all too nicey nicey. And the defence is an absolute shambles. I was about to say jokingly that what they are missing at the back is Jonny Evans. Now bringing him on 😂

What a tool he is, fuck sake

Wrong decision imo but what goes around comes around. 😆
Agreed. Players going down clutching their face and trying to con the ref really does spoil everything. I like watching ratty get sent off though so every cloud. :)

Agreed. Players going down clutching their face and trying to con the ref really does spoil everything. I like watching ratty get sent off though so every cloud. :)
Okay, maybe you have lived in America!

Old firm being rinsed in Europe again once they meet anyone of any substance.

Why Maguire wasn't on from the start I don't know
Assume he's not 100% fit?

Wait a damn minute
1727989133000.png

The fuck is happening in this competition??

How much did Porto pay for Samu while we were buying Strand Larsen.

Wait a damn minute
View attachment 11809

The fuck is happening in this competition??

What is the new Europa League format?

The biggest change is to the group stage, which will become a single 36-team league phase. Each side faces eight different teams (four at home, four away). The top eight overall advance directly to the round of 16; sides finishing from ninth to 24th will contest the knockout phase play-offs, with the victors going through to the last 16. From then on it is a straight knockout.

Back