• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

I’d take all there’s for ours, we’ve got some very average PL players (not bad enough to bottom 3).
What Villa do is beyond our control, even if we had run ourselves properly since 2020 they’d still be ahead of us, just the gap wouldn’t be so big.
Our policy of sell your best buy cheap sub standard replacements and finding ways to get rid competent mangers is the problem.

Ait Nouri, Andre and Cunha are the only players who'd get in their first 11. They are miles ahead of us in every sense. Not even sure Andre is as mobile as Emery would like

Always a tough one to answer as although we tend to massively overrate our players, they are also massively underperforming at the moment. We don’t have the worst players in the league over an 18 game stretch (or whatever it is), but we have got gaping holes of quality in key positions (GK,CB,all forward positions Cunha aside), and the manager is clearly underperforming for whatever reason which isn’t allowing the apparent good players we actually have to suceed.

Last edited:
Always a tough one to answer as although we tend to massively overrate our players, they are also massively underperforming at the moment. We don’t have the worst players in the league over an 18 game stretch (or whether it is), but we have got gaping holes of quality in key positions (GK,CB,all forward positions Cunha aside), and the manager is clearly underperforming for whatever reason which isn’t allowing the apparent good players we actually have to suceed.
Is GO underperforming or is he actually doing the best he can?

I have no doubt Gazza is trying his best, just don't think his best is anywhere near good enough (right now) for this level

I think by definition he's underperforming, given it's one win since March, we can't keep clean sheets and have an appalling record in the final 25-30 minutes of games.

We don't get enough points, we don't control games and we lose the run of games where we're at least notionally on top. If that's not on the manager then where do you look? Because it's not a squad that's objectively way out of its depth and doesn't belong in the Premier League (with the odd individual exception here and there).

17 year old Mikey Moore starting for Spurs tonight, by all accounts he’s an incredible talent (not a patch on our golden boy of course).

17 year old Mikey Moore starting for Spurs tonight, by all accounts he’s an incredible talent (not a patch on our golden boy of course).
Came on the other day I think didn’t he? Heard his name and meant to google him but forgot.

Came on the other day I think didn’t he? Heard his name and meant to google him but forgot.
Yeah, had a hell of an effort on goal which went just wide

Got a superb record for the age group England teams. Mind you so did Paul Rideout and Francis Jeffers.

Bergvall is definitely a future star, could be better than Odegaard.

Werner is a fucking disgrace

Atrocious keeping from Diogo Costa.

I think ETH has to prove himself tonight and Sunday, if he wins here and loses Sunday he’ll still be a gonna, (should’ve been in May)

Back