• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be off. Escapes a 2nd yellow
Lazy touch led to it, too. I don't like to level this at players but he almost looks disinterested. Or perhaps he's lost his mojo and that is frustrating him further.

I don't like being that guy, but if that was us you'd send him off

Found his yellow card again...a miracle

Ross Barkley is excellent. Without trying to be harsh on Luton, he's worthy of a much better club again.

I know that football (and team sport in general) is just kind of like this, but wow is it annoying to have lost to this United side twice. They're horrifically fragile.

Thoughts and prayers with Rashford. Hope he recovers from that heavy blow

Casemiro now having to do a Darren Ferguson impression any time he's near a tackle. Why wait to HT, take him off now.

Wow. Just throw Shaw all the way under the bus.

If Doughty had any quality final ball/finish he'd be a very good footballer.
He looks like someone you'd see playing 5-a-side at your local sports centre but he does have something to his game.

I think he'd struggle being a small fish again, if Luton can stay up he definitely should stay there, he's their main man, and it suits him.
IMV the idea that a player can become too good for their current club helps persist the Big 6. Of course, clubs aren't all equal in finance, ambition, facilities, etc. etc.

But it's hard to make long term progress if your best players always end up thinking they're better served elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back