• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't paying too much attention, I presumed Shaw was carrying a knock, so why was he subbed? Other than Ten Hag being a twat?

I wasn't paying too much attention, I presumed Shaw was carrying a knock, so why was he subbed? Other than Ten Hag being a twat?
From the tone of the Spanish commentary, it was just the latter.

Booo, my inability to speak Spanish bites me yet again

I don’t ever want to side with Coote or United, but Casemiro has only made 3 fouls, and I don’t think that was a “bad tackle”, so to get sent off for 3 fouls would be harsh

I don’t ever want to side with Coote or United, but Casemiro has only made 3 fouls, and I don’t think that was a “bad tackle”, so to get sent off for 3 fouls would be harsh
It was mistimed and from behind very much warranted a second yellow

I take it all back. Sky have just shown more than 3 fouls! (FotMob was the source)! He should be off

It was mistimed and from behind very much warranted a second yellow
It was just a tackle from the side which was a fraction late. Happens countless times every game, never a yellow in isolation

Luton keeper seems to like to have a walk about during games.

Saved this time by a brilliant block

Are Man Utd one of the shittest top 6 sides there's been in years? They really aren't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back