• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve had some very kind decisions go their way to at the end of games

Absolute gift from Luton inside a minute.

What on earth was that. Didn't even look and what kind of pass is that anyway.

What is he doing. As soon as he didn’t head it I knew he was in trouble. Then doesn’t even try and clear it just passes it inside to Hojlund

Presume he felt if he tried to play it direct to the keeper he would fuck it up...Great back up choice though

First 7 mins are pretty much how we all thought Luton would be in the Prem

Head it back to the keeper. OR Head it, run on to it and then pass it back to the keeper or hoof it, OR chest it then either pass it back or hoof it. The option he took is just bizarre and makes me question these are top level professionals.

United score again with another massive slice of luck. Finish is good but the fact the shin pad volley has got to him to super flukey

Neville being totally over the top there about that goal.

Speaking of Neville, and I usually like him, but I listened to the latest "Stick to Football/The overlap" podcast this morning and his and Keane's total lack of knowledge about Wolves pissed me off.

They weren't sure of the name of Cunha, and had no idea who Tommy Doyle was when Jill Scott brought him up.

Dismal, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

They both predicted we'd lose to Spurs too, which is fair enough.

Dalot with some swinging door defending and, uh, Onana, like, doing something.

Bloody hell Onana.

If the goals he concedes happened on FIFA you'd ask for your money back off EA because the game's broken.

Bloody hell Onana.

If the goals he concedes happened on FIFA you'd ask for your money back off EA because the game's broken.
It truly was the IRL equivalent of the ball clipping through him.

He's the anti-keeper. I'm so mad I didn't go in on United two-footed when they signed him. Oh, the high horse I could be on...

Lolz at G-Nev there as he counters the apologies if you are hearing language you dont want to hear with "turn it up if you do"

Casemiro has been really bad. A step late to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back