• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the think Hinchcliffe is biased in this game you should hear him do a Man City or Everton one

Game over, Albion are very capable of beating sides from 6th and below, once they hit a side with some quality they’re screwed.

Excellent by Brooks to finish a really good Saints move. Like watching Albion against us, they’ve huffed and puffed but look second best all over the pitch.

I missed the goal 🙁 went into the utility room to get another beer.
F*** the Albion anyway 😄

Yeah the co-commentary is so biased. Id be embarrassed if it was one of our ex players and Wolves.

Pretty lengthy queue of sides behind them 5 teams within 4-5 points of them. They should still get top 6 on the basis that those behind are all pretty average to poor.

Game over, Albion are very capable of beating sides from 6th and below, once they hit a side with some quality they’re screwed.
Well they will be playing a faltering Ipswich most likely who I think they’ll beat. Only need a bit of luck in a one off game against the winner of the other tie

Well they will be playing a faltering Ipswich most likely who I think they’ll beat. Only need a bit of luck in a one off game against the winner of the other tie
Long way to go they could easily come 6th, Ipswich will probably start pulling themselves together by the that time to.
Albion were very fortunate to get away with a point there last week by no means a given they’ll beat Ipswich.

Long way to go they could easily come 6th, Ipswich will probably start pulling themselves together by the that time to.
Albion were very fortunate to get away with a point there last week by no means a given they’ll beat Ipswich.
Could well happen but I doubt it. Effective 5 point gap is huge at this stage.

If only you had this glass half full attitude with Wolves 😉

Andy Johnson on the one I was watching. West country accent, former player, biased.
Did the presentation to Rob Earnshaw at half time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back