• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the end for Roy, ‘Stevie Cooper’ incoming.

Munoz there :D

Not his fault but looks hilarious

Bit of a tactics tweak by Pochetino at half time. Obvs really.

Lerma couldn’t get the tactical foul in for the second because he got booked for dissent. 1) semi serves him right 2) City, United, Liverpool etc. don’t get booked for dissent despite constantly mouthing off so definitely stop that goal with a foul. Lot of words to say reffing is biased and that those little things go unnoticed but influence games just as much as dodgy penalties

Lerma couldn’t get the tactical foul in for the second because he got booked for dissent. 1) semi serves him right 2) City, United, Liverpool etc. don’t get booked for dissent despite constantly mouthing off so definitely stop that goal with a foul. Lot of words to say reffing is biased and that those little things go unnoticed but influence games just as much as dodgy penalties

Absolutely. See also some of the nonsense bookings that Semedo and Joao Gomes have picked up this season

Chelsea had 70+% possession first half but were basically playing a 7-3 formation. Nothing in around the 10 spot receiving the ball. Weird.
Seven of them passing it around and three up front like statues.
Exagerrating a bit but that's what it ammounted to.

Just seen the first half stats 🤣.
79% possession and 420 passes. No shots.

Yep, and just imagine how another layer of punishment with the blue cards will just add to that bias.

Looks like the bloke who ends up with it has a River Plate shirt on, so there's a good chance he'd have favoured him for that.

The obsession with players shirts is crazy these days. I'd have been more annoyed as a Chelsea fan that he went over and gave it to someone in the home end. I've seen Raul do similar when he's spotted a Mexico flag, regardless of it being a home/away supporter.

I guess it's because match worn shirts go for a few quid, particularly if player scored etc.

I'd have ignored them just on principle the chancing twats. Can't stand the shirt begging cards people hold up either.

Just give it to a kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back