• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins was OTT with his not celebrating yesterday, particularly the second goal

Fine for someone like Rice who spent 10+ years there including Academy football.

Not if you were on loan somewhere for 8 games a few years ago.
I agree, but the weird hands to the floor gesture thing is odd. It'd look a lot more genuine if they just plodded back to their own half like Bobby Charlton in the 60s.

I agree, but the weird hands to the floor gesture thing is odd. It'd look a lot more genuine if they just plodded back to their own half like Bobby Charlton in the 60s.
Aye. It's all a bit virtue-signally for me.

Appreciate some here will find this hilariously ironic coming from me.

Yep it's not like they've got to wait until halftime. They have tablets on the sidelines watching everything back so should have been rectified before the goal.

Watkins should be scoring there, waits miles too long.

Yep it's not like they've got to wait until halftime. They have tablets on the sidelines watching everything back so should have been rectified before the goal.

Watkins should be scoring there, waits miles too long.
Think the pass needed a bit more on it so he could take it in his stride, might have been better trying to let it run across him in the end could either have got him around the keeper on lead to him being clattered between keeper and defender.

Diogo Doherty being on the pitch is always going to give Villa a chance.

Think so far there have been 4 corners for United and they've resulted in 4 headers on goal for Maguire yet they still have Kamara marking him everytime. Someone take a bit of responsibility and match up with him.
Again! He's won the header off every United corner!

How does Rat get away with no yellow for that?

Think so far there have been 4 corners for United and they've resulted in 4 headers on goal for Maguire yet they still have Kamara marking him everytime. Someone take a bit of responsibility and match up with him.
Which is why I've stuck a tenner on him to score at 14/1.
Probably wont happen 😆 but generous odds I thought 🤔

Lindelof has looked a liability since coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back