• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effort... celebrating it like he's never done it before.... think Chelsea want to see a bit more of that for his price.

The huge amount of deeply unlikeable players that arrived during the Abramovic years, they weren't exactly great to watch when they spent their millions and confortably won the league, horrible fans etc etc.

I tend to agree with the manufactured rivalry comment regarding Villa. I know loads of Villa fans but I've never found them that entitled or arrogant TBH, maybe I've just been lucky in that regard. Never had a problem with them aside from when we were both in the Championship and Bruce and his tosser bosses did their best to try and wind us up.
Some fair points, Chelsea pre Abromovic more so pre PL I’ve got zero problem with.
Had a very much genuine hardcore fan base of about 15k probably didn’t behave the best at times. Just seem very tourist/ Johnny come lately fans at times.
Villa and the 1982 stuff and head ruffling through the years is a real annoyance

Just didn’t see this result or levels of tripe from Villa coming tonight

Chelsea identified the space behind villas fullbacks as the weakness

Mctwat playing like the lard arse who struggled get a game pre Emery and hooked.

Just didn’t see this result or levels of tripe from Villa coming tonight
Won 3, drew 3, lost 3 since 21st December with the three wins being against Burnley, Sheffield United and Middlesbrough.
They’ve done brilliantly since Emery took over but their ridiculous home form couldn’t carry on forever.

Beating Chelsea ain't for eberyone

Watching Sheff Wed v Blues borefest. The standard is appalling. 1-0 to the Owls at half time. I won't bother with the second half. Got far better things to do.

Watched the second half of Sheff Wed vs Blues last night (Blues were shit) and Mowbray spent his post-match interview wittering on about "artists and soldiers".

Never change, Tone.

Seven centre halves on the pitch for City v Everton, no surprise it's been exciting stuff.

I'd forgotten Nunes was playing until he just bottled out of a challenge.

I had no idea until you just mentioned it. Doku City's main threat but his final ball is on a par with how Adama's used to be for us.

City are being Dyched, in all seriousness they’ve been really poor in breaking Everton down.

I'd forgotten Nunes was playing until he just bottled out of a challenge.
Getting profit on him and Collins looks better and better by the week tbh. And you know I thought making anything on Collins by himself was nearly the best work in transfer history. 😂

We owe a debt to Cole Palmer as if he'd been happy to sit around and be a bit part player, then its unlikely they'd sign Matheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back