• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might not want to let one of the best players in country drift into the box unmarked and be given a free header.

Brentford are a different team to the one we put 4 past a couple of months ago.

Brentford will be fine, will have enough to beat the fodder around them at home and away occasionally

Well we know what to expect on Saturday ale house football at it’s very best/wort interspersed with an array of the dark arts.

Kyle Walker looked rattled when the Brentford fans reminded him he can’t see his kids.

Qatar probably going to win back to back Asian Cups. I mean they were absolutely shocking at the WC

Poch being mega tetchy in his interview. Needs to leave that club for his own good, it's poison until they employ competent people above that level.

I couldn't give a fuck. We have about as much rivalry with Villa as we do with Norwich or Bristol City. Completely manufactured on the back of about three games in the Championship.
I don't care about the local rivalry thing, I live in the north-east, I'm not affected. I just think their fans are a bunch of smug, arrogant cunts.

I don't care about the local rivalry thing, I live in the north-east, I'm not affected. I just think their fans are a bunch of smug, arrogant cunts.
And Chelsea fans are so much better..

All football fans are inherently smug when their team is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back