• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Great respect to Cardiff city and Neil Warnock with how they have conducted themselves during an awful week for them. He may not be a favourite on here but he gets a cyber respect nod for his genuine words and actions. Respect Colin

Great respect to Cardiff city and Neil Warnock with how they have conducted themselves during an awful week for them. He may not be a favourite on here but he gets a cyber respect nod for his genuine words and actions. Respect Colin

Yeah, also did you see Warnock was crying on the pitch as he applauded the Cardiff fans?

Yeah, also did you see Warnock was crying on the pitch as he applauded the Cardiff fans?

No. But again it shows he is being very genuine during a tragic time. You sort of hope they stay up after all this don't ya?

No. But again it shows he is being very genuine during a tragic time. You sort of hope they stay up after all this don't ya?

Yep fair play to him, he has conducted himself perfectly the last couple of weeks, still don't kike him as a football manager, he is a git in that respect but this has bern far more important than football.
Think Cardiff have a good chance of avouding the drop, Huddersfield and Fulham are gone so its one from about 4 others

Colin was clearly deeply distressed and emotional, and who the hell can blame him in these terrible circumstances. Much as he drives me up the wall, I still remember how utterly gracious he was in defeat in Cardiff at the play-offs. He isn't all bad.

Considering the form, I think Cardiff have a very decent chance of survival now. And if they do, I can see Colin stepping back to retirement with a real achievement.

Nobody, I wasn't trying to mock him, I felt for him and think that despite his pantomime villain act which he revels in, he is a decent and genuine bloke. My view of him changed after 2003

Didn't Zlatan smash him with a big elbow not long after that?

Yeah, absolutely clouted him.

As for Colin, he's still a cunt and I hope Cardiff go down with their 1983 football.

Yeah, absolutely clouted him.

As for Colin, he's still a cunt and I hope Cardiff go down with their 1983 football.

Just for a brief moment in time I felt a little sympathy for him.

Today I still think of him and what he stands for as a stain on football

City 1-0 against Arsenal after just 48 seconds

Wasn't Mustafi good at Valencia?

How do players like him consistently fail upward? Seems nuts.

Arsenal looking the better side. Amazing considering their defence.

What a goal. Stunning.

Was just about to say how it’s interesting that Liverpool and city both look nervous and under pressure recently but that’s a glorious goal

Back