• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I thought he looks down as he does it

His natural stride would mean he misses the players head...so a deliberate stamp for me

Bit OTT to say none of their CMs would get in our team, torreira easily would and guendouzi (sp?) looks like he's going to be very good.

I’m not saying they wouldn’t get in our team, I’m saying as a team the 5 we put across The middle yesterday is better than the 4 they put across today.

Back to Mings for a minute:

He can put his right foot anywhere there. Grade A cuntbag behaviour, he knew exactly what he was doing. Deserves to be banned for the rest of the season at least, especially given he's been found guilty of the exact same offence in the past.

He also stamps down as he does it, like he did against Zlatan.

If he got banned for the Zlatan one I don’t know how they can’t for this one.

That is proper criminal offense stuff. From the looks of that he drives down with full force into Oliveira's face. It is shocking.

Was he sent off?

No, the ref gave a free kick to Villa.

Yeah, really.

Mings is the sort of person I would like to meet in a dark alley when pissed off after a home defeat to a bottom two side. I would back me.

That looks worse the more I look at it.

The worst bit is that I find this pretty believable.

I'm not making it up, he did :icon_lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47109147

Apparently "no one feels worse" than Mings about it. Er, apart from Oliveira, I suppose. I refuse to believe that someone is so fantastically unlucky that they have carbon copy horrific stamping incidents inside a couple of years and neither time was it deliberate.

I'm not making it up, he did :icon_lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47109147

Apparently "no one feels worse" than Mings about it. Er, apart from Oliveira, I suppose. I refuse to believe that someone is so fantastically unlucky that they have carbon copy horrific stamping incidents inside a couple of years and neither time was it deliberate.

I know! I mean that I'm not even flinching anymore that it turned out like you said.

If Mings feels awful about it he ought to cover Oliveira's medical bills. Then go take anger management classes.

Back to Mings for a minute:

biFiHeX.gif

He can put his right foot anywhere there. Grade A cuntbag behaviour, he knew exactly what he was doing. Deserves to be banned for the rest of the season at least, especially given he's been found guilty of the exact same offence in the past.

The photo of the result is pretty grim (I'll put it in spoiler tags for those of a sensitive disposition):

DyfE9AUWsAAOWLS

Fucking hell.

I'd heard about this incident, but I hadn't seen it. I didn't think it would have been as bad as that.

That's proper cowardly shit - I hope they throw the book at him.

When I see stuff like that, it makes me question the whole ethos of a team. I genuinely can't imagine any of our squad doing that (or lasting five minutes if they did). I think the values instilled by Nuno have gone a long way towards our current success.

Far be it from me to defend Villa or Smith, but he's been there 2 days. I'm not sure you can pin that on a team ethos. He does have form for it though, so I guess you could question background checks.

Saiss is a dirty git at times, and very much has a sneaky kick in him - a few times you can see he's lost it.

Saiss is a dirty git at times, and very much has a sneaky kick in him - a few times you can see he's lost it.
Not nearly that bad, though. I've seen him commit some cynical tackles, sure, but nothing that left a lasting mark.

Jota has had the red mist descend, and gone for more player than ball in the past too.

Bennett is kinda clever-er with it, committing fouls without the intention to cause proper pain. Someone with a red mist isn't in control.

Mings deserves significant retrospective action imo.

Poor misunderstood Tyrone, could have happened to anyone. Twice.

wp-1489149606172.gif

I wish Zlatan had broken his fucking jaw.

they say lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place.
tyrone smith does though...

No further action against Mings as 'the incident was seen by the officials at the time'.

That's fucking madness.

No further action against Mings as 'the incident was seen by the officials at the time'.

That's fucking madness.

I wouldn't normally advocate hurting anybody but in this case I hope he gets his legs broken in the next game.

Back