• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

What a lot of fuckin nonsense this is

What a @BBCMOTD we have for you tonight. The running order: Liv/Lei, New/ManC, Bou/Che, Tot/Wat, Sou/CP, Ful/Bri, ManU/Bur, Ars/Car, Wol/WHU, Hud/Eve. Sensational stuff. Worth a late night. @BBCOne 10.45
I don’t know why it winds so many people up. Wolves have 10 mins of highlights on their website. No need to burn the midnight oil to listen to the crispmuncher’s opinion.

I don’t know why it winds so many people up. Wolves have 10 mins of highlights on their website. No need to burn the midnight oil to listen to the crispmuncher’s opinion.
It's not for me, kids like to watch match of the day in the morning before school.

Don't you have to be a premium subscriber?

Its all linked now - if you have a wolves ticket or shop account you can sign in with the same.

I tried to link mine but it gave me an error message and I haven't bothered trying since.

MOTD is like Sky sports news yesterday spent nearly 2 hours with Sol Bamba talking about the Sky six and when it came to us they showed the goals and didnt say a single word about our dominant display

Its all linked now - if you have a wolves ticket or shop account you can sign in with the same.

I hadn't linked my account but like Bear I got an error message but when I logged in again it had all linked.

But it worked and those extended highlights are glorious.

I hadn't linked my account but like Bear I got an error message but when I logged in again it had all linked.

But it worked and those extended highlights are glorious.

They are, you can chromecast them to the TV too if you have such a thing.

Leeds v Norwich had been a decent watch. Norwich now 3 up.

Tyrone Mings stamped on Nelson Olivera’s head in villa vs reading - looked really nasty

9db740ecb495a5641730262a19182a9b.jpg

Mings has done it before. Stamped on Zlatan a couple of years ago. "Accident" then as well.

Back