• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Well taken goals, two very good passes by Lukaku

Man u look like a different team

Gone to pieces at the back since Sokratis went off.

Gone to pieces at the back since Sokratis went off.

Mustafi is a joker, especially given what they paid.

If Monreal is anything like fit then it beggars belief that they are playing that fat bastard Kolasinac ahead of him.

Good. 2 more please. The media love in with Utd and OGS is sickening.

I have it on, but not really actively watching it - the only real benefit is that another of the only 6 teams that really matter in English football goes out (& we have already removed one of the others)

Good. 2 more please. The media love in with Utd and OGS is sickening.

But justified so far. The team bear little resemblance to that of mourinho with the same personnel. And it's arsenal. I would cheer villa before I cheer arsenal

Is it fuck. Only decent team they've played was spurs and any other day they'd have lost 4-1.

Is it fuck. Only decent team they've played was spurs and any other day they'd have lost 4-1.
The praise for De Gea that day was so overblown, he basically had the ball kicked at him for 45 mins. Even today they've been second best for the most part, two awful attempts at playing offside by Arsenal and they've taken the chances but otherwise they haven't done much of anything.

Still much better than watching them plod through a game under Mourinho though.

Adding Jenas to my list of fuckwits to ignore when doing co-comms. Pushed his luck in our game v Liverpool and has carried on his talking utter shite tonight.

Adding Jenas to my list of fuckwits to ignore when doing co-comms. Pushed his luck in our game v Liverpool and has carried on his talking utter shite tonight.

Complete arsehat of a pundit. He's genuinely thick as pigshit.

At a certain point you can't discount Solskjær's role in the turnaround here.

At a certain point you can't discount Solskjær's role in the turnaround here.
I don't think anyone is ignoring his contribution, swapping him for Mourinho has obviously changed things massively. I think the dispute is the scope and extent of his achievements thus far, for me they're still not that good but they are at least a football team again.

I don't think anyone is ignoring his contribution, swapping him for Mourinho has obviously changed things massively. I think the dispute is the scope and extent of his achievements thus far, for me they're still not that good but they are at least a football team again.

Well, this would be, what, his 12th game in charge? And 12 wins. I don't care what your players are or who your competition is, that ain't easy.

Back