• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Should have been a pen for Sunderland. Fulham have got away with a few this season.

Excellent break and goal for Fulham though.

Targett off injured which means sessegnon to LB. Cairney hurt too, he might be in trouble

Another Peter Bankes masterclass. Goes under the radar a bit because he's not an ostentatious prick like Martin or Attwell, but he is a shocking ref. Same as David Coote.

Yeah he sticks in my mind as giving some shockers against us this year, but I can’t remember who against. I don’t understand how
These referees are so bad. How can we see it from 60 yards away on a TV gantry when he can’t from 15 yards. Unless Dermot will tell us it’s because “he is too close to it”

Bankes was Sheff Utd away (obvious red card, don't think we could complain about anything else), Bristol City away (I will say to my dying day that is never a red card for Batth) and Fulham away (was really picky as I recall, inconsistent too).

Of the four I mentioned he's the least worst, but that's no compliment.

Steve Martin is the worst by the way. And by a long way.

Bankes was Sheff Utd away (obvious red card, don't think we could complain about anything else), Bristol City away (I will say to my dying day that is never a red card for Batth) and Fulham away (was really picky as I recall, inconsistent too).

Of the four I mentioned he's the least worst, but that's no compliment.

Steve Martin is the worst by the way. And by a long way.

We got a nothing penalty at Sheffield united too

The Carthorse scores again for Fulham.

Fulham have deserved to win but have been given huge help by the officials

Yeah he sticks in my mind as giving some shockers against us this year, but I can’t remember who against. I don’t understand how
These referees are so bad. How can we see it from 60 yards away on a TV gantry when he can’t from 15 yards. Unless Dermot will tell us it’s because “he is too close to it”

Tin hat time - sometimes a referee can be too close to an incident.

Well, a load of unnecessary bollocks at the end of the game there.

I'm sure the Sunderland fans are delighted to finally see some fight in their team after just 45 games

Right then, back over to Cardiff. FT 2-1 Fulham

Back