• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Well, a load of unnecessary bollocks at the end of the game there.

Let's just say Mitrovic and Johansen won't be winning any Oscars soon.

Fulham were nowhere near their best but got the job done. A point's no good for Cardiff tomorrow. Got to win.

I would imagine that the other teams in the play off mix would rather face Cardiff City than Fulham, which in a way could be to Cardiffs advantage if they end up in third place.

I reckon if Cardiff blow automatic they'll fuck the play-offs.

I reckon if Cardiff blow automatic they'll fuck the play-offs.

It's going to make life really easy for me if Warnock, Bruce and Pulis are in the playoffs. I'll support whoever the other team is. Even Bristol City.

If Derby win tomorrow, they will be my pick to win the Play Offs.

It's going to make life really easy for me if Warnock, Bruce and Pulis are in the playoffs. I'll support whoever the other team is. Even Bristol City.

I must say, I can't go for Bristol City or Sheffiled United, can't stand the former for Johnson and his "We're premier league in waiting" comments, and after we lost to Sheff Utd on my birthday in September, so many people that I barely know slated me for Wolves for wasting money on "crap", so I'm quite looking forward to reminding them of their comments when showing them the table at the end of the season!

Believe me, it would pain me to cheer on a Lee Johnson team. The man is a prick. Little Fat Controller.

But compared to the other three...

I despise Colin and Pulis but I'd want them to win out over Bruce. I've got very little against Villa as a club, but their owner, CEO and manager are a disgrace.

The more I think about it, the more I just hope Derby make the play offs... haha

It says a lot that I'm more than prepared to be routing for Millwall!

I can't stand Lee Johnson. I'd rather anyone else win it.

Maybe a late candidate can still sneak in there. If it ends up like looks likely I will be cheering the rams for sure.

Anyone but Villa. Or Boro. Still hoping for Cardiff to pip second so Fulham can smash Villa in the playoffs.

Andy Halliday absolutely loving life. :icon_lol:

Rangers might as well just leave the pitch. A shocking "performance" that make ours v WBA in the 5-1 look acceptable

Could have been 4-0 in the opening 10 minutes. If anything this flatters them.

The fuck is this defending. You wouldn't have it down the park.

West Ham two goals down at home, with 20% possesion and zero shots on or off target.

Lovely stuff...

Adrian is an absolute dog's breakfast of a keeper. We've got people moaning about Ruddy when a clownshoe like that has been playing in the Premier League for years.

Stonewall penalty denied for City. Not sure how it wasn’t given. Hammers giving it a go but constantly look like they will concede.

And there’s 4...

Back