• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

So Sunderland, already relegated and fuck all to play for have rolled up at Craven Cottage to play for a point. Top stuff.

This is what you get when you appoint a top class international manager with no ego whatsoever.

Playing O'Shea as well. There's got to be a young kid who you can give a game. Just tell him to go out and enjoy it. Not someone who's 37 on Monday and will either retire or leave in a matter of weeks. You're supposed to be looking at next season.

Playing O'Shea as well. There's got to be a young kid who you can give a game. Just tell him to go out and enjoy it. Not someone who's 37 on Monday and will either retire or leave in a matter of weeks. You're supposed to be looking at next season.

The whole club is a joke. The owner and CEO have disappeared or refuse to speak to the press and having a player who you are paying £60k a week and you have no idea where they are is disgraceful

I can see Sunderland getting into trouble in League One, they'll lose a lot of players (who are mostly guff anyway) and Coleman will have a negative momentum carrying over with him so no united bounce back (plus he's shit).

I can see Sunderland getting into trouble in League One, they'll lose a lot of players (who are mostly guff anyway) and Coleman will have a negative momentum carrying over with him so no united bounce back (plus he's shit).

Depends if they get taken over or not. Current set up and they are heading towards L2. If someone comes along and buys them they should get some stability and be a threat in L1. 2 or 3 interested apparently

I can see Sunderland getting into trouble in League One, they'll lose a lot of players (who are mostly guff anyway) and Coleman will have a negative momentum carrying over with him so no united bounce back (plus he's $#@!).

If they lose the high earners they've got, the parachute payments should give them enough clought to walk it

They should get Mick in too

And Sunderland score! God bless football

Sunderland have looked ok. Came to the game with the right tactical approach, and now have a goal.

Bloody hell - nice finish, but Cardiff and Villa will be wanking over that. I actually want Villa hopes to be dashed on the last day, preferably after a Grealish red card that rules him out of the play offs.

Three first halves in a row now that I've seen Fulham and wondered what on earth is going on. They were lucky not to be 2 or 3 down to both Brentford and Millwall, and here they've barely laid a glove on the worst team in the league.

Not sure how Piazon gets a game, absolute rubbish.

Three first halves in a row now that I've seen Fulham and wondered what on earth is going on. They were lucky not to be 2 or 3 down to both Brentford and Millwall, and here they've barely laid a glove on the worst team in the league.

Not sure how Piazon gets a game, absolute rubbish.

Ayite is injured and Jokanovic hates Kebano. Otherwise Piazon wouldn't see the field, I wouldn't think.

Sunderland properly getting into Fulham and then Fulham break and its 1-1 thanks to Piazon

Sunderland will be fooked off as it looks like they should have had a penalty before the Fulham break

Alright at Seyi style tap ins, I suppose :D

Oh, Kone. You used to be quite good.

Stonewall penalty before it though. Looked it live, clear as day on the replay. I don’t understand what the referee was looking at. Felt the cross after the penalty but before the Fulham break was handball as well.

Stonewall penalty before it though. Looked it live, clear as day on the replay. I don’t understand what the referee was looking at. Felt the cross after the penalty but before the Fulham break was handball as well.

Another Peter Bankes masterclass. Goes under the radar a bit because he's not an ostentatious prick like Martin or Attwell, but he is a shocking ref. Same as David Coote.

Back