• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Aimless hoofing forward from Cardiff. Annoyingly it will probably work as Derby look shaky under the high ball

Don't think you can fluke your way to the points tally they have this season tbf.

Not so much a fluke but you can be dreadful and still amass points in this league because it isn't very good. McLeish's Blues when they got promoted with us for instance.

Don't think you can fluke your way to the points tally they have this season tbf.
I think that's fair. You can have a view on their style of play, but with the players they have you have to admire their effectiveness

Oof. That could have been a red card for Juan Jesus.

Am I the only one watching Liverpool/Roma?

I’m watching it. Couldn’t bring myself to watch Cardiff again.

I think that's fair. You can have a view on their style of play, but with the players they have you have to admire their effectiveness

Like an ultra-diet version of Mourinho's Real Madrid.

Not so much a fluke but you can be dreadful and still amass points in this league because it isn't very good. McLeish's Blues when they got promoted with us for instance.

Probably just a semantic difference at that point. Although McLeish ever doing anything successful is more than a fluke, it's a fucking miracle.

Good finish from Paterson but Derby defending leaves a lot to be desired

Cardiff in front, atrocious marking. Goalkeeper not great either.

Mane should do much better with that, but good defending from Roma to cut off the square ball to Salah that I think he was looking for.

Again Mane should do better but suddenly Roma's defense is at sixes and sevens.

If you defend diagnal balls into the box like that you have no chance.

Has Olsson never headered a ball before? He’s defending the back post like an U12 left back. Particularly bad when he is unchallenged.

Shocker of shockers, "fastest team in Europe" Liverpool are targeting Federico "Tectonic Drift" Fazio. Di Francesco makes really weird decisions sometimes.

Paid. Fucking hell of a finish.

Absolutely world class from Salah.

Phenomenal finish. He never even looked up.

Was fairly even for 25 minutes but has been 100% Liverpool since.

Lovren should score there. Great 15-20 minutes for Liverpool.

Fucking Hell. Roma have gone to bits. It's so simple for Liverpool. One or two passes and they're in with a (good) chance.

Back