• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

They should be out of sight by now, they’ve had a great 20 minutes.

You can't defend him. It's ridiculous. He was never quite like this for Roma. But wow.

I feel like this is what it must have been like to watch Ronaldo at Manchester United.

He just seems to get everywhere and his finishing is absolutely world class.

He's excellent, Ronaldo was in another league altogether.

Roma are absolutely horrible at the back.

You can't defend him. It's ridiculous. He was never quite like this for Roma. But wow.

I feel like this is what it must have been like to watch Ronaldo at Manchester United.

Ronaldo at Manchester United was fab. Except at Molineux one year...

Fully deserved.

Roma showcasing the kind of tactics that Burton had down here, liberally give the opposition the ball AND leave acres of space in behind when they have really fast attackers.

Fully deserved.

Roma showcasing the kind of tactics that Burton had down here, liberally give the opposition the ball AND leave acres of space in behind when they have really fast attackers.

I don't understand their tactics, they keep leaving Liverpool's front 3 one on one. Salah is different gravy right now.

Salah is utterly magnificent in a Liverpool shirt. Staggeringly good player now.

Fully deserved.

It annoys me how they don’t react for a whole 25 minutes, their defensive line was so high and the back four had no discipline whatsoever so it was virtually impossible for Liverpool to find themselves offside.

How do you stop Liverpool when they play like this?

Sit deep and try to use Dzeko to hold it up? At least for the first half. The only weakness I can see is on the counter but accurate passing is needed and players who can break at pace. They'd soon tire sprinting back all the time

Try keeping the fucking ball would be the first step. Roma have been so lax in possession.

You really can't play this high either, it's crazy. Why would you even try that?

Firmino is like a rolls Royce version of Bonatini. Come on Fosun, put a bid in.

Such bad defending. This has been atrocious from Roma. They haven't changed anything since half time.

Roma supporters have wanted di Francesco sacked for a while now and it's because of performances like this.

Roma supporters have wanted di Francesco sacked for a while now and it's because of performances like this.

It's ok...they are going for the comeback in the home leg next week

Back