• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Not a good audition from Racist Jonjo if he wants to break into the World Cup squad (as has been mooted in some quarters). This is one of his shit days where he runs like a 45 year old on 40 B&H a day and passes like Jamie Essex.

Dwight Gayle looking the picture of enthusiasm as he received instructions from Benitez there.

What a poor game. Without seeing the interviews am sure BFS will say his side put in great effort, dug in, commitment etc.... Zero quality. This is the problem when clubs continue to employ the likes of him, Pulis and the rest

He won't peddle cliches. He'll big up his own genius and emphasise what a superb job he's done.

If they lose of course it's the players' fault.

Not a good audition from Racist Jonjo if he wants to break into the World Cup squad (as has been mooted in some quarters). This is one of his $#@! days where he runs like a 45 year old on 40 B&H a day and passes like Jamie Essex.
I hope you can substantiate your racist comment, or he might get his lawyers on you.

I hope you can substantiate your racist comment, or he might get his lawyers on you.

He'll have to get in the queue, people have been telling me that Saunders will sue me for a long time. Bring it.

BFS has taken his side from the relegation zone to 8th yet his own fans hate him. This is what the Premier League has become, teams appointing pragmatic managers, playing shite football that fulfills the requirements of owners.

They were 13th when he took over. Nowhere near the bottom three, not even close.

He will tell you they were in the bottom three, but he lies a lot.

They were 13th when he took over. Nowhere near the bottom three, not even close.

He will tell you they were in the bottom three, but he lies a lot.
Were they really? I thought after Arsenal got rid of Koeman and the awful Unsworth period they were lower than that. I do remember Unsworth winning his last game after BFS had already been appointed.

"Some of our passing went astray but you can't blame that on me, I don't pass the ball"

Also, BFS talking about Newcastle negative tactics when his side have had one shot on target.

They tried to pass the ball? News to me.

Milner has no right to be as good as he is.

Cardiff playing a particularly attractive style at the moment, strategy currently win as many throw-ins as you can.

Cardiff are once again fucking shite. Sol Bamba getting exposed to be bloody terrible by anyone quicker than Bonatini. Seriously how have they managed it this year. Every time I watch them they could be 3-0 down before they steal a goal from a set piece.

Cardiff are once again $#@!ing $#@!e. Sol Bamba getting exposed to be bloody terrible by anyone quicker than Bonatini. Seriously how have they managed it this year. Every time I watch them they could be 3-0 down before they steal a goal from a set piece.

Don't think you can fluke your way to the points tally they have this season tbf.

Back