• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Everton v Newcastle has started really scrappy with a distinct lack of quality, looks like a standard Championship game at the moment.

I for one am amazed that a Sam Allardyce team has no pattern of play whatsoever.

He was bigging himself up again in his pre-match interview, utterly shameless. To think people wanted that oaf down here at various stages for over a decade.

This is utter crap. Even the commentators sound bored.

Cardiff v Forest was more exciting and I slept through most of that.

Either there's absolutely no atmosphere at Goodison or that's the loudest public address system in the universe... Having been to Goodison I'd suspect it's the former.

This is utter crap. Even the commentators sound bored.

It's not even lack of effort, or an end of season game where there's not much to play for and the pace is really laboured. There's just no quality. Newcastle pretty much only play on the counter and Everton create nothing.

I can forgive Rafa as he has very little to work with anywhere in his squad. This is his best team. But the Count of Monte Bisto...he could be trying any number of things here. He's still got the same lumpen team with no ideas and nothing to offer in the middle of the park. Why are you playing two defensive midfielders at home to these? Klaassen looked poor in his early games but surely this is the ideal chance to give him a go, he wasn't captain of Ajax for no reason? Chuck a couple of kids in? Play two up top?

But no, you protect that 0-0 you fat bastard.

Ref clearly seen enough too, only 3 seconds of added time.

Be grateful for small mercies, we don't have to watch this cunt's football at a World Cup. How embarrassing would that be?

Good luck the guys in the studio finding enough to look back at and talk about

All this does is reaffirm my belief that we will be fine next season. There is some real crap in this league at the minute.

A missed chance at the back stick (fair enough, but ordinarily wouldn't even warrant a mention) and an overhit pass. That's all they could rustle up.

A quite electric atmosphere inside Goodison this evening.

They bloody love Allardyce don't they...

A GOAL HAS BEEN DONE...A GOAL. Scenes

They bloody love Allardyce don't they...

So ungrateful. He saved them from relegation you know. Even though they were 13th and five points clear of the bottom three when he took over.

A GOAL HAS BEEN DONE...A GOAL. Scenes

Cunning play from Theo to control it like Dave Edwards, ensuring it would bounce back to him in the perfect position.

Back