• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Fucking Hell, does Gabby Jesus have any brains at all?

Nice one. If the Hammers beat Chelski tomorrow I'll be quids in.

Our game against cardiff, liverpool - man c in the CL and the manchester derby...that is why i love football..never saw that man u comeback.. city could and should have lead by more at halftime. Looking forward to man c - liverpool return in the CL now

Just seen Young 's tackle from yesterday, utterly appalling refereeing. Should be sacked for that, could easily have put Aguero out for a very long time.

Just seen Young 's tackle from yesterday, utterly appalling refereeing. Should be sacked for that, could easily have put Aguero out for a very long time.
Agreed, clear pen and could have been a broken leg..

Both the ref and the linesman missed it as well. It was right in front of the linesman and the direction the ball moved in showed it couldn't have been a fair tackle. And that's before you take into account where Young's studs end up.

Farcical from the officials.

Both the ref and the linesman missed it as well. It was right in front of the linesman and the direction the ball moved in showed it couldn't have been a fair tackle. And that's before you take into account where Young's studs end up.

Farcical from the officials.

That is what VAR will sort out and rightly so. Clear and obvious

Only thing I have against VAR is that it stops the flow/pulse of the game because it takes time and if it is used all the time like in some cup games i have seen..

That is what VAR will sort out and rightly so. Clear and obvious

In that instance it simply needs better officials. It's too convenient to shout 'VAR' after every contentious decision, but this one was ridiculous. Two officials who should have given the penalty didn't give the penalty and it's the most clear penalty you'll see.

Could Young get a retrospective red for that? He certainly fucking deserves one.

Depends on the referee's report. Seeing as he didn't even give a foul, then I think he is going to be struggling to argue against that footage. I think Young stands a very good chance of getting a charge.

The ref waved play on, so he saw the challenge and deemed it fair. That will be as far as it goes.

If he's waved play on then he's acknowledged a foul surely? But if he didn't then call it back for a card it'll be seen that he deemed it a minor foul worthy of no further punishment.

If he's waved play on then he's acknowledged a foul surely? But if he didn't then call it back for a card it'll be seen that he deemed it a minor foul worthy of no further punishment.

He moves his arms to say no foul as the City players appeal, so he saw the challenge and thought it was clean

Yeah, he wasn't saying "play on, advantage City" :icon_lol:

The ref waved play on, so he saw the challenge and deemed it fair. That will be as far as it goes.

But it isn't though. If he had deemed it a foul and given a yellow card then that is the end of it. The fact he has clearly got it wrong gives the authorities a clear opportunity to over-rule him and charge Young.

Be amazed if anything happens as you are opening the door to allow all incorrectly called decisions to be reviewed. It would be an never ending process.

If it was an off the ball incident or a bad red card call it would be looked at but as it was a moment in the game that the ref acknowledged he saw and gave his decision based on his view and his assistant did the same it will just go down as a bad call.

Garbage from Mustafi. Completely asleep.

Arsenal are fucking bobbins now. Probably only interested in the Europa League for the season.

All Mustafi's fault, what's he thinking expecting Cech to come and deal with it?

Back