• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Fucking hell, Cardiff are turning into a parody of themselves. Any throw in their own half, Morrison hurls it 40 yards down the line. Any throws near the area, Gunnarsson hurls it into the box. The midfield don't even try to control the ball, they just aimlessly hook it on. Absolutely shit football.

I really don’t know how they have managed to get so many points. Watching their last three games I’d expect them to be in a relegation battle.

As much as I'm sure we all want promotion to be mathematically confirmed ASAP through Fulham dropping points today so we can confirm it tomorrow against Derby, I'll enjoy it more if Cardiff have dropped out of the top two.

How the hell did we ship four goals to this Villa side, though? They're so slow!

Jesus Cardiff and Villa are both terrible. I swear In the last 5 mins both teams have struggled to complete a single pass comfortably without it being behind a player, miscontrolled or a long ball

Jesus Cardiff and Villa are both terrible. I swear In the last 5 mins both teams have struggled to complete a single pass comfortably without it being behind a player, miscontrolled or a long ball

You can kind of forgive Cardiff even if they are taking it to a ridiculous extreme tonight. A) It's Colin, he always plays like this and B) Until they wanged £6m on the laughable Madine, they had built the team on the change from 20 B&H. You take what you can get. Even if it is abysmal to watch and under the charge of a charmless wanker.

Villa playing like this with the money they've spent and with their wage bill is shocking. Bruce is an embarrassment.

Didn’t that come off Milner?

Two goals for Lee Evans against Boro now.

As things stand Millwall will be sixth if they can get a goal against Bolton...

I’ve just watched Grujic pick it up in space inside his own half. Patterson was also in space further up the field 10 yards in front. A simple 10 yard ball would have seen Paterson have the chance to turn and run to make something happen. Instead, his first thought was to sprint up field towards where the CBs were to pick up scraps for when Grujic hit it long. Horrific.

Villa v Cardiff is... Erm.. 'direct'.

Cardiff should be ahead. Somehow. Horrific to watch though.

What by Milner? Same can’t be offside if it’s not a City player who has touched the ball

I'm not watching the game, but I thought the rule was that the touch had to be deliberate from the defending player. I'm assuming a city player played it to sane and it deflected off milner

I'm not watching the game, but I thought the rule was that the touch had to be deliberate from the defending player. I'm assuming a city player played it to sane and it deflected off milner

No, keeer punches it and it hits Milner and goes back past him. Sterling was stood near him so I thibk the officials think he played the ball

No, keeer punches it and it hits Milner and goes back past him. Sterling was stood near him so I thibk the officials think he played the ball

In that case man city have been shafted by 3 goals from wrong offside decisions

Back