• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I got utd at 18/5 to win this and in a double with spurs. Come on you reds!

How can you leave Smalling running there, right through the middle of the area and no-one even comes close to tracking him?

Not been a good week for Otamendi, he was diabolical at Anfield and this second half has been trash from him too.

City heads gone here. Like us v Boro

How has Young got away with it again? Terrible tackle (stupid as well), just wipes him out.

Young's challenge on Aguero was brutal, he's been a right jammy cunt in this game.

How has he not given a penalty there? Awful challenge! Fernandinho then does his best Neves impression.

How has Young got away with it again? Terrible tackle (stupid as well), just wipes him out.

It is a shocker then the foul on Lingard is a bad one. That all matched up the few mins v Boro from the Costa challenge

All kicking off now as a result of refereeing incompetence.

Should have been about four red cards in the last five minutes.

Whilst on that subject....I see Leicester City are furious with the performance of Attwell in their game today

Vardy was having a right go from the pictures I saw on Sky after the game.

Whilst on that subject....I see Leicester City are furious with the performance of Attwell in their game today

Sounds like Maguire got away with thumping Gayle and Leicester had a stonewall pen not given.

Lukaku putting in a Cavani-esque "he's good but also really shite" performance.

Standard save there from young David

Fucking bananas finish, this.

Sounds like Maguire got away with thumping Gayle and Leicester had a stonewall pen not given.

It will be interesting to see the take on it. Gave a yellow? Mmmmmff. I referred better than Attwell and I quit 15 years ago.

Back