• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Precisely. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they removed the comments from their stories eventually. They add nothing.

Although a long unbeaten run invariable will come to an end, Derby’s loss to Wednesday is a bad one for them.

Real and PSG has been absolutely wretched so far.

Casillas looked less than impressed on the bench.

His distribution is seriously as bad as Lonergan's. Absolutely rank display.

He has been piss poor, distribution, decisions, shot stopping, all unbelievably bad.

Nice to hear Nuno and Wolves mentioned just.

The move for that fifth goal was dirt, the sort of football I could watch endlessly. High tempo, direct, minimal touches, top stuff.

Really enjoying the Dortmund Atalanta match, the atmosphere is deafening.

If anyone is interested in some potential carnage, you can watch a Stale Solbakken team take on Atletico Madrid on BT Showcase for free tonight.

One each, mark up off set pieces against Atletico FFS.

2-1 Atleti, class starting to tell now.

Hmmmmmm, Batshuayi scores another brace for Dortmund...

Odd way to start this comment, but the goal that Chelsea just scored is what makes me have concerns about Coady for next season, if we are in the Prem. Might sound odd, but the speed and execution of thought from the top level players is something I dont think he will cope with in his Centre of the 3 position. Hull gave the ball away from a position of control and fairly advantageous set up, and then were punished despite that.

Granted not every team possesses the quality of Willian, but even Coady v a player the calibre of Defoe, is a large step up to the players in this division.

He managed pretty well against man city

Back