• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

:icon_lol: fair enough!

Honestly I like some prima donna types but there's just something extra about Alli. Can't put my finger on it. Could be jealousy!

He's streets ahead of Cavani, just lazy as $#@!.

They both look absolutely awful any time I see them.

Aurier having a mare, he looks a shadow of his PSG self.

Would not have backed Wednesday to win this after seeing their defensive masterclass in the last 2 weeks

His record speaks for itself, obviously, but every time I watch him the mystery only deepens.

You haven’t watched him enough. He’s fucking quality.

Lamela and Dembele the standout performers for Spurs tonight, Sanchez has had a good game at the back as well.

They both look absolutely awful any time I see them.

Aurier having a mare, he looks a shadow of his PSG self.

If it's any consolation I think neymar is shit.

Whenever I've seen him he's been awful but I know he isn't

I like the thinking behind it but it's sloppy from Buffon, should never have been beaten like that.

I thought the same but he was completely sold, got to give Eriksen credit for that. Buffon was majorly pissed off with himself.

Some talk about Villa bigging themselves up to overtake us on various parts of the forum, but how about this from the BBC HYS after Cardiff's game tonight...

"Wolves do not deserve promotion and their place should be given to Cardiff who have played the best football in the championship this season. All Wolves do is get promoted and relegated so whats the point in them going up just for them to come back down the following season. Shocking club who have been relegated so many times it's embarrassing."

Cardiff, who have been relegated every time they have been in the Premier League...

Even the next Cardiff fan to comment called him out for Cuntery. I would never take a BBC Have Your Say comment seriously. Full of idiocy.

I can't read the BBC comments, it's full of idiots biting at each other.

Back