• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Still think they’ll need 17 points from 11 matches. Looking at there fixtures and being very generous the max they’ll probably get is 16.
No Black Country Derby next season is just fine for me no hype or local radio wummery leading upto the game and having 1200 Sunday kick offs.

I know he plays for the shit but you've gotta feel for Sturridge, there's definitely talent there for a career at the top level but his body let's him down. It's gotta be heart breaking knowing you should probably retire

I hate him. Signing for WBA was a match made in heaven. Also:

2 years ago
[Klopp] The manager said Sturridge needed to
learn “what is serious pain or what is only pain”.

Embarrassing defending of a set piece has Spurs 1-0 down at Juve, Higuain just walking away from Vertonghen and Alli before an audacious attempt on the volley that Lloris couldn't keep out.

City 2-0 up at Basel

Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 against Derby

Kane reduces the deficit, deservedly so based on the last 10 minutes or so.

Am I allowed to say that I despise Dele Alli? Because I despise Dele Alli.

Am I allowed to say that I despise Dele Alli? Because I despise Dele Alli.

Why? I love him

I missed the first fifteen minutes but since I’ve turned on Spurs have been excellent. Good game

Why? I love him

I missed the first fifteen minutes but since I’ve turned on Spurs have been excellent. Good game

Because he's a petulant, prima donna cunt.

Daft challenge from Aurier, what was he thinking?

Serge Zubar strikes again. Moron.

Higuain up there with Cavani as the shittest forward with an unbelievable record.

Back