• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

How many threads will mention WM, before people realise the phone ins are an exercise in wummery?

Albion really shouldn't be losing here. But they are.

Not quite clicking for Giroud and Hazard, look like they're pretty much on the same wavelength but keep get letting down by a poor touch or mishit pass.

Beautiful finish from Hazard makes it 3-0

I know he plays for the shit but you've gotta feel for Sturridge, there's definitely talent there for a career at the top level but his body let's him down. It's gotta be heart breaking knowing you should probably retire

On paper they have the fixtures to get out of it. I think the cup at the weekend won't be defining, but lose they are down, win and they could get some confidence for what is a decent run of fixtures to follow.

Can't be arsed to look it up, but didn't they go down the last two times we went up to the Prem?

I know he plays for the $#@! but you've gotta feel for Sturridge, there's definitely talent there for a career at the top level but his body let's him down. It's gotta be heart breaking knowing you should probably retire
If you believe Klopp his lack of a heart is his issue

Stoke have the worst run in I think. Could conceivably be Albion and the clay heads relegated together. Shame that.

200w.gif

I know he plays for the shit but you've gotta feel for Sturridge, there's definitely talent there for a career at the top level but his body let's him down. It's gotta be heart breaking knowing you should probably retire

Like I said when he signed, he'd started 30 league games since the end of 2013/14. That's a dreadful record.

Klopp doesn't often throw players under the bus is all I'd say.

On paper they have the fixtures to get out of it. I think the cup at the weekend won't be defining, but lose they are down, win and they could get some confidence for what is a decent run of fixtures to follow.

Can't be arsed to look it up, but didn't they go down the last two times we went up to the Prem?

Yep, went down under Megson in 2002/3 and Mowbray in 2008/9

Their next league game is massive. Huddersfield at home. If they don't win that, they're fucked. I think they're doomed anyway - you can't see them picking up 15 more points.

They have 8 games they 'could' win they need to do so in at least 5 of them and get draws in the others, yep highly unlikely.

Since 1 April 2017:

P36 W3 D13 L20 Pts 22 (0.61 PPG)

See ya.

If relegation in England worked like Mexico's they'd be buried.

Back