• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Delighted Lincoln beat Chelsea U23's tonight to make Wembley. I know we'll be back in it next year, but that Trophy shouldn't be about Prem teams being in the final. I still remember "we'll really shake it up when we win the Sherpa Cup".

I'm not sure if I want Cardiff to lose or win to go above Villa

Lose, not an issue for me. When Wolves have done the biz I'll start worrying about what happens below. At the moment there are only 3 teams to keep an eye on and Cardiff are one of them.

Madine is just getting niggled.
If i was a Millwall player i'd be giving madine plenty of abuse in his ear

Right call from the ref to blow it dead IIRC. Head injuries mean immediate stoppage unless I'm mistaken.

Should do, but he waited a couple of seconds and then blew up as it dropped on the edge of the six yard box.

I'm all for it as it's made Colin have an eppy.

If that’d been given against us I’d be fuming.

Lovely. Glad to see Cardiff spaff two points there. I am sure Colin will be screaming about it on talkshit.

Honestly the Cardiff player shouldn't have been allowed to carry on immediately. That was a wicked elbow he took.

Colin with steam coming out of his ears is highly amusing.

In all honesty, Cardiff are no threat to us. We'll be effectively 17 points clear of them if we win tomorrow. They only have 16 games left. Not going to happen.

Still it's amusing when things go against him as they get away with so much as a team.

You just know that Brazil will have him on speed dial to cry about it as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In all honesty, Cardiff are no threat to us. We'll be effectively 17 points clear of them if we win tomorrow. They only have 16 games left. Not going to happen.

Still it's amusing when things go against him as they get away with so much as a team.

Is this decisions levelling out?

Great cross by Davies and finish from Kane to put Spurs in front. Kane could have had 2 more in the next 5 minutes as well, Arsenal hanging on.

Kane's header was imperious. Hopefully Spurs can add another and we can see if Arsene can match Colin's ire.

Arsenal have been crap and this game should be done. Awaits Lacazette spawny equaliser

Back