• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

And they really shouldhave equalised then

Two big misses from Lackadaisical.

Jese in acting a twat shocker.

And Charlie Adam misses the pen!

City on top form tonight. Aguero's 4th was a ridiculous strike.

Average age of Villa's starting XI today is 29.09. Good to see Brucie is still using that youth and doing it better than Wolves.

Average age of Villa's starting XI today is 29.09. Good to see Brucie is still using that youth and doing it better than Wolves.

If villa do get promoted they're gonna have to do a major rebuild of their squad

6 of the starting XI over 30, 2 more over-30's on bench and another 3 in their 18 today turn 30 in less than year.

Wolves yesterday - John Ruddy (31)

Villa are the better side and with better finishing would be infront but this is an awful game of football. David Davis looks Blues best player and despite being second best if Boga and Maghoma knew when to release the ball they could have had a couple of decent chances.

Gallagher has to score after Terry falls over but hits the post. Can't wait to see Terry against Jota, Cav and Costa.

Gallagher has to score after Terry falls over but hits the post. Can't wait to see Terry against Jota, Cav and Costa.
We've already seen what Jota can do to Terry, nearly scored a wonder goal before Leo scored it.

We've already seen what Jota can do to Terry, nearly scored a wonder goal before Leo scored it.

Oh i know but with how those 3 are playing together now it should be fun. They started together in that game but Costa wasn't really on it and it didn't quite work.

I think villa look decent going forward, Hogan, Grealish, Adomah and Snodgrass look good

It helps when Blues are all over the place though. Jenkinson hasn't followed runs all game and they have zero protection in front of the back 4 really with that liability N'Doye.

I love watching N'Doye. It gives me hope that even at 37 years old and having not played an 11 a side game of football since the age of 16 when I was shockingly terrible at my very best, I would be a better option in midfield than him.

Back