• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Cahill is fucking wretched. Lost count of times he made mistakes, was poor in possession or couldn't get near Deeney

Conte gone in the morning possibly with someone coming in until the end of the season, can't see how he stays especially as he doesn't want to be there.

Guus Hiddink could become to Chelsea what Martin Allen is to Barnet.

Conte to the Italy job, Ancelotti to Chelsea

I would go for smalling and jones who have an understanding at man u..stones is another option and better passing the ball, not dier for me

He'll go 3 at the back, and Cahill will undoubtedly be one of them. We'll also get to see Joe Hart play (he certainly won't be tired)

He'll also be captain. Fucking hell.

Joe Hart looks finished..not even first choice at hammers who let in three goals against brighton

Joe Hart looks finished..not even first choice at hammers who let in three goals against brighton

Don't know where he goes next. Still got 12 months left on his City contract and he isn't getting a look in there. Has already been abroad and pulled up no trees. Now finds himself sat on the bench at West Ham. Can't see many Prem sides taking a look at him as their first choice in the summer.

Don't know where he goes next. Still got 12 months left on his City contract and he isn't getting a look in there. Has already been abroad and pulled up no trees. Now finds himself sat on the bench at West Ham. Can't see many Prem sides taking a look at him as their first choice in the summer.

Emotional return to Shrewsbury

Conte gone in the morning possibly with someone coming in until the end of the season, can't see how he stays especially as he doesn't want to be there.
Marco Silva?

I missed it - what did he say?

Bit like Koeman's last interview when Everton got thumped by Arsenal, essentially he doesn't care if he gets sacked.

Said he warned the club this could happen.

He looks and sounds completely broken

Just glad my missus didn't see it, she finds him cute and wants to give him a big hug at the best of times!

Felt a bit sorry for Wayne Rooney last night - he's not a natural pundit, is he?? It doesn't help when he's on a show where the pundits are usually excellent and have to go into more depth than the 'state the obvious Trevor Francis style' diatribes on programmes like The Championship on C5 but even so - he looked as comfortable as I would on a panel for a cricket highlights show.

Back