• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

That decision is absolutely fucking dire, Dean is a cunt.

Look at Gibbs, he's the one who knocks it onto the arm and he doesn't even appeal. Atrocious.

You can understand why managers lose it with refs after that. Compare that to the one Man Utd didn’t get yesterday no consistency. I’d say Wily Boly handball yesterday was more of a shout.

Cech is probably the most placid blokes in the game to.

Standard for refereeing today. Still, had the correct kit so he'll still pick up his wages.

The Premier League and Football League employ ex professional players to monitor the performance of a referee, and they work independently of the assessors.

Frank - we have fallen out a lot lately. Much of it my fault. Anyway, putting that aside, what is your view of the Batth tackle (speaking as an assessor)?

Frank - we have fallen out a lot lately. Much of it my fault. Anyway, putting that aside, what is your view of the Batth tackle (speaking as an assessor)?

The past is the past, and I always move on, so don't worry about it.

Regarding last night, I think the referee was correct, Batth lost control and then lunged in. Yes he got the ball but he used excessive force and was out of control. Years ago it wouldn't have even been a yellow card, but times have changed.

Knockeart puts Brighton ahead after only 4 minutes. A good finish, but he was unmarked.

1-1, good header. This game is dead though, there's no atmosphere what so ever.

A bit naughty by Ibe. He is a bit fortunate the referee did not see what we saw on the TV screens.

Back