• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Terrible tackle. No place for crap like that in games. Crap refereeing again.

That was scandalous. Hopefully KdB is ok.

Be nice to see a retrospective ban for that, but since he got a yellow that's not likely. Ref should be suspended, also not going to happen

Just seen the tackle on twitter, how has the ref only given a yellow for that

Penalty decision was a complete joke. Definite bias, no other explanation

Awful dive by Zaha for that penalty. Hope he sees a ban, cheating shit. The tackle by Puncheon is also horrific.

What is Iain Dowie doing in Sane's throat?

DSYMelIXUAACXeZ.jpg

It really fucks me off that teams can kick lumps and get away with it.

I do wonder if that's what holds us back as a footballing nation, the fact that kicking the shit out of the opposition is a viable, encouraged tactic. Tactical fouls are one thing, but career threatening leg breakers are something completely different and not what football is about.

I do wonder if the ref had the objective of making the title race interesting again

Agreed. Looks more like Southampton playing.

Under Pulis perhaps can't see it with Pardew. Think they look a bit screwed with him in charge. Wonder if they will spend much in January?
Yesterday's times had them(and Us) in for Afobe

Their problem is not fee but they are right up against the FFP wage bill limit, as I understand it. So if they want to bring in a load of players on decent money they have to bin a few off or somehow increase their turnover.

Albion need to get Cotterill in to help them with walls at free kicks.

1-0 Arsenal

Dreadful! At least two gaps in there and several of them turning their backs.

Penalty for Albion.....not sure Chambers could do anything to avoid that! Awful call

Scored

Back