• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Klopp’s refusal to deal with Liverpool’s defence and goalkeeping is absolutely shocking. Being an attacker in that side must be so depressing

Does Arsenal have anyone playing center half? Honestly.

The keeper situation is ridiculous. He decided 18 months ago that Mignolet wasn't good enough, the mistake was going for Karius, I could have told you he's shit (same as Leno who they were also linked with). Just sign a good keeper! Jesus. It can't be that hard.

Same as Wenger/Almunia.

3-3.

Absolutely rancid from Cech.

What? He's done well to get anything on that at all. Blame goes entirely on whichever "defender" should have been marking Firmino.

Are these two sides playing 1950’s formation’s?

Wilshere needs to be back in the England team.

Wilshere needs to be back in the England team.

He was good second half.

Mental game to be able to witness live. Salah and Mane were absolutely brilliant on the counter attack, and Ozil is even better to watch live than I imagine. What a footballer.

Half an hour in and still goalless in the Real Madrd v Barcelona game. One pleasant surprise in that so far the players have not been play acting at every challenge.

Luis Suarez is a total arse but there probably isn't a better finisher outside of a thai masseuse.

Scenes! How did it not go in in the first place?

EDIT: Great save :icon_lol:

Chelsea more or less camped in the Everton half but still can't find a breakthrough.

Real Madrid started well, but once Barcelona found their feet there only really looked one winner.

I thought Madrid were as poor a top team as I'd seen this season. Barca looked great, very impressed with Roberto, not so much Gomes.

Typical Bruce. Doesn't pick an actual CB to play in defence but plays Jedinak because he's "experienced". And he's made nothing but mistakes so far. Clayton Donaldson on a hat-trick. Lol.

Sheff Utd really should be winning and by far the better team. I thought the decision against Stearman for the penalty was nonsense.

I don't think Sheffield Utd have become bad overnight, from what I've seen of them they haven't been getting the results they deserve

They play good stuff to be fair. Better football than Cardiff IMO.

Typical Bruce. Doesn't pick an actual CB to play in defence but plays Jedinak because he's "experienced". And he's made nothing but mistakes so far. Clayton Donaldson on a hat-trick. Lol.

Sheff Utd really should be winning and by far the better team. I thought the decision against Stearman for the penalty was nonsense.

The penalty was a difficult one to call. A referee must be 100% sure before awarding a spot kick, and I am not sure the referee had a great view of the tackle.

Back