• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Lingard misses a great chance to finish the game off.

And Amarty sent off for a silly challenge when already on a yellow card.

Alan Parry currently doing his best to make Gary Neville sound only mildly biased in United's favour.

Neville fuming at Utd's game management there and rightly so. Blame has to go with Mourinho who should have taken Smalling off and played with 10 rather than have him carry on as a liability at centre half. Great cross and finish mind.

I like Puel but the Amartey at RB thing needed to die with Ranieri. Round hole, square peg.

Neville fuming at Utd's game management there and rightly so. Blame has to go with Mourinho who should have taken Smalling off and played with 10 rather than have him carry on as a liability at centre half. Great cross and finish mind.

I think Jones was trying to reorganise the defence, but it did not happen. Surely Smalling should have gone off or up front out of the way and put maybe Pogba at the back. Mourinho blamed his team for being childish in both penalty areas, but when Smalling went down with only a minute to go why didn't he put somebody else at the back.

I think Jones was trying to reorganise the defence, but it did not happen. Surely Smalling should have gone off or up front out of the way and put maybe Pogba at the back. Mourinho blamed his team for being childish in both penalty areas, but when Smalling went down with only a minute to go why didn't he put somebody else at the back.

Jones was but it didn't happen for whatever reason so Jose should have made the decision, he didn't and it's cost his side 2 points and probably extended how long Smalling will be out by a few weeks.

Just watched the Championship, what a horrible little scrote Bamford is.

Just watched the Championship, what a horrible little scrote Bamford is.

Have you seen Neil Warnock's post match interview? Complaining that they didn't have a strong referee to stamp out all of the snide, off the ball fouls that Bolton were committing against his poor team! What a two faced, shit talking, cockwomble!!
He doesn't mind his team doing to others but cries like a bitch when he gets it back. Fucking arsehole

Absolutely awful keeping from Forster to gift Kane a goal there, great free kick but Forster should be putting a fist through that ball.

Absolutely awful keeping from Forster to gift Kane a goal there, great free kick but Forster should be putting a fist through that ball.

Yes, I wondered why the goalkeeper didn't come for it, the ball was in the six yard box so Forster should have controlled the situation. Congratulations to Harry Kane, an incredible achievement.

Leeds fans singing “Sky TV are fucking shite” to vent their frustrations at playing at 3pm on Boxing Day.

Blues 2-0 down at home to Naarch, throwing goals away as well now.

Cardiff still 2-1 down to Flum at home.

Back