• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I don't see how last nights result is anything other than a positive for Bristol, it'll give them enormous confidence particularly coming into the game against us.

The BBC have just produced the most embarrassing interview with Gary Johnson. In what amounted to patting Lee on the head and saying well done the presenter behaved as if Brizzle were a conference side and finished with a great line, 'Maybe Bristol will have a few more fans this morning'.

Sports presenters are at an abysmal low this year.

Great result and performance by BC but I wouldn’t be bricking it over them. They play with high energy and great attacking intent but again like Sheff Utd they have a good starting 11 below that isn’t great. IMO they’ll be up there towards the end of the season.

Maitland-Niles up against Mane, could be an interesting night.

Andy Robertson gets some decent balls across, I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps the shirt when Moreno's back.

He should do as Moreno is fucking dreadful.

There is that as well of course.

Another red hot cross from Robertson and Firmino should have done better there.

Couldn't understand that earlier in the season.

Last year Klopp rated Moreno so lowly he played Milner all season instead, then he goes and signs a tidy left back in the summer only to go back to the incumbent moron instead.

Joe Gomez goes for the Iorfa school of defending the back post and gives Arsenal a way back!

A game and a half now. 2 - 2, though I think the Arsenal equaliser should have been saved

Arsenal's third was as beautiful as their second was tragic (from Liverpool's perspective).

Crikey Liverpool. Why can't you defend?

Might be worth having a look on RAWK right now to see the meltdown.

Arsenal goals: 3. Arsenal shots on goal: 3.

Fine work, Mignolet.

RAWK Meltdown will be something special tonight.

Back