• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Steven Berghuis never had a look in at Watford last year looks a good player for Feyenoord this evening, no goals half time.

Claude Puel showing how 4-3-3 should be played. Take not Walter, full backs have to go forward and your pitch has to be wide.

Goal of the season contender from Henderson 0-2

Absolute worldy strike. Liverpool bossing this.

1-1 at Everton but should be 0-0, fouls on the keepers for both goals. Can't believe they think both should stand, Negredo doesn't touch the ball and hits Stekelenberg and Williams big boots Valdes.

halftime show, and dean saunders is picked next to gazza in a favourite team

1-1 at Everton but should be 0-0, fouls on the keepers for both goals. Can't believe they think both should stand, Negredo doesn't touch the ball and hits Stekelenberg and Williams big boots Valdes.
Spot on.

McManaman is doing my head in. Literally every opinion of his on the game has been wrong so far.

Spot on.

McManaman is doing my head in. Literally every opinion of his on the game has been wrong so far.

With him, Hoddle and Webb it's a chore to listen. Usually Hargreaves would be up there with them but at least he admitted it was definitely a foul by Negredo.

Is that Steve McManaman? Him and Darke were always enjoyable when ESPN had the Prem rights over here.

Yes Alan, absolutely awful on commentary.

Shame. Liked him as Ian's sidekick. Their call for Aguero's goal against QPR is one of my all-timers. Not least because Macca was losing his voice.

Lolz at West Ham on the penalty. What a stupid way to concede it!

That fourth goal as well! You've got a corner....and suddenly it's a 2 on 0 down the other end inside three seconds.

Might as well just lolz at West Ham and their defending. Makes our attempts v Barnsley look OK.

They're a mess. No idea what Bilic has done with them all summer. Winston Reid was rightfully dropped for today as he's been atrocious but they were still utter wank. So easy to play through.

Payet looks different class to the rest of them.

Gorgeous counter for City's second.

They're a mess. No idea what Bilic has done with them all summer. Winston Reid was rightfully dropped for today as he's been atrocious but they were still utter wank. So easy to play through.

I'd have kept Reid in when the alternative was Collins, the man is a disaster.

He's signed Nordtveit who was very good as a DM for Gladbach but stuck him at RB today?

I'd have kept Reid in when the alternative was Collins, the man is a disaster.

He's signed Nordtveit who was very good as a DM for Gladbach but stuck him at RB today?

From what I've seen of Reid so far this season he's been Mancienne reincarnated. No doubt that Collins is piss poor but to outperform him in the shitehawk stakes is some going.

Back