• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

siggy should be playing for a top four team..why is gabriel playing and bellerin not?

Watford giving the ball away so much, unless they improve it is only a matter of time until Liverpool score.

Lallana so unlucky, deserved a goal for that strike.

Is it me, or Chelsea and Tottenham apart, are the other so called big teams again looking very average?

When was the last time we saw the likes of that down Molineux?

Henri Camara?? Couldn't hit a barn door at first but scored some worldies in the second half of the season. It's not very often we have someone that can do something like that or who scores regularly from outside the box and is a threat from distance.

Agreed Frank but it's nearly had 2 spectacular goals had Lallana's dipped a little more. Surely Watford have to try and play now?

Hopefully so. I have been puzzled by Watfords approach so far. They are safe, so why are they being so negative.

Craig Pawson struggling in this second half, made some appalling decisions. His latest one being the worst as he keeps it in play but then gives it out saying he was out of play when clearly he wasn't.

Nathan Byrne's goal vs Bristol City last season was pretty special.

Went looking for the highlights of that match. I feel conned.

Also didn't remember him playing for us at all last year.

Atletico been shit tonight, don't look to have their usual bite about them off the ball and so wasteful with it, usually going long too often and just gifting possession back to Real.

They've been terrible, players like Koke and Gabi in midfield have lacked energy and been very sloppy in possession. Then the players you expect to come up with something like Griezmann have lacked that spark. If they don't get a goal i think the tie is over.

Ronaldo clinical. He's not the player he was in terms of getting involved out of the box but he's lethal in front of goal. Not the Atleti we know though who have given him acres of space.

Shocking performance from Atletico, never really pressed the ball at any point, didn't really keep their shape either just sat around watching Real play and if you do that against players of that quality you're going to get punished, they couldn't really have been anymore passive. I expected them to come out with a bit more urgency second half but even after the subs the mentality didn't change at all, you'd think the extra goals would've sparked some desperate for them to get an away goal but apart from sending the centre halves forward for one freekick they did nothing to force the issue at all.

What a goal by Juve. Great football.

Juve walking away with it. Totally outclassed Monaco tonight so far.

Back